Welcome! We are beyond excited to have you all back.
Learn more about us!
Engineering Library Staff:
- Noel Kopriva – Noel is our Engineering Librarian. She is here to help you navigate and choose library databases and resouces for your research projects. Currenty, she splits her time between Ellis Library and here so schedule an appointment!
- Michelle Baggett and Kate Wright – Michelle and Kate are Senior Library Specialists. They are here to answer any service related questions and to help you track down specific books and articles.
- 67 DoIt Windows desktop computers and 1 Macintosh: these all come with complete list of DoIt software.
- 4 study rooms: these rooms, large and small, come equipped with whiteboards, data ports, and 55-inch flat panel displays on the walls with laptop HDMI hookups.
- Large group study tables and individual study carrels.
- Printers, scanners and copiers.
- Library hours
- We checkout a number of equipment items (laptops, cameras, whiteboard markers, phone & laptop chargers, iPads, ect.). See a complete list.
- Textbooks! Your professor may have put your class textbook on class reserve. We keep class textbooks behind the desk. Not sure if your textbook is on reserve? Search for it here or ask at the front desk.
- We have access to a ton of books, journals, and articles. Check out the Engineering Library Collections.
- What kinds of items can you check out and how long? See Borrowing Information
Questions or concerns? Stop by the circulation desk or contact us via phone or email.
Looking forward to a great semester!