Student Guide To Course Reserves
STUDENT GUIDE TO COURSE RESERVES
- ERes home page: eres.missouri.edu
- You will need your pawprint to access off-campus
- Your instructor may provide you with a password for access to a course reserve page.
- Search for ERes course pages
- Search for course pages by keyword
- Search by department
- Search by instructor
- ERes Document lists
- If prompted at the course page, enter the password provided by your instructor.
- Many documents are in Adobe Acrobat format and require the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
You may download the software at no charge.
- Each library has a Print Reserve section.
- You need your MU ID to check out materials.
- The usual checkout period is two hours.
- To learn what is on Reserve, search the Merlin Catalog course reserves by instructor or course name.
- Laptops and other electronics are also available at Ellis Reserve and branch libraries.