(The images on the Entrance Page of this exhibit were scanned from original images in the Flach collection. Below is an explanation of what the images are beginning clockwise in the upper left.)
- Chisholm, H. "Geofroi Jacques Flach." Encyclopedia Britannica 29 (1910): 452-453.
- "Columbia." The Library Journal, 46 (1922): 418.
- Currie, Francis. "The Flach collection of the University of Missouri". Bibliographical Society of America 17.1 (1923): 57-64.
- DeWeese, June. History of the library. Columbia: University of Missouri, 1980.
- "Geofroi Jacques Flach." The Encyclopedia Americana 11 (1919): p. 307.
- "Hot Springs Conference" Bulletin of the American Library Association 17(1923): 220.
- Kane, Charles. "Buys rare books for M.U.: H.O. Severance, librarian, picks up collection in France." Missouri Alumnus 8.7 (1920): 192.
- Kane, Charles. "Valuable addition to library". Missouri Alumnus 9:2 (1920): 35.
- Severance, Henry. History of the library. Columbia: University of Missouri, 1928.
Jacques Flach Collection Exhibit:
This exhibit was curated by Erin Zellers, Graduate Library Assistant, with editorial and curatorial support by Katie Carr, Special Collections Reference Librarian, Alla Barabtarlo, Sr. Librarian, Special Collections, Karen Witt, Special Collections Reference Librarian, and
Michael Holland, Head of Special Collections, Archives, and Rare Books.
Digital scans were made by Erin Zellers. The website was constructed in October 2008 by Erin Zellers using Adobe Photoshop CS3, ConTEXT and Macromedia Dreamweaver CS3.
- Ruthe Morse
- Wayne Sanders
- John Ball