Print, Scan, Copy
- Printsmart Page – print quotas, copy prices and refund information.
- Quick Print Stations – There are three quick print station computers.
- We have two black & white printers and one color printer.
- When you click to print it will default to whatever the person before you used. So if they used the color printer and you just hit “Accept charges” it will charge you $1.00 per copy. So please make sure to look and select B/W for Black & White or Color for color copies.
- EL&TC is not responsible for problems with your printing or printer problems. If you have any problems call (573)771-SITE (7483).
- Self-service machines for scanning and printing from microfilm, microfiche, and opaque microcards are available in Ellis Library’s Special Collections and also located at the North end of the DoIT computers.
- How to install and use the Print Anywhere
- 3 scanners (2 located in the center of the library, 1 to the right of the big window)
- Copying in the EL&TC – We have a copier located to the left of the circulation desk. Copies with your student ID are 7 cents and with coins 10 cents. Departmental IDO’s can be used but must be filled out at the circulation desk.
- Copying at other MU libraries
- Electronic Document Delivery Service – The MU Libraries will retrieve and photocopy periodical articles, book chapters, proceedings, technical reports, government documents, and any part of other printed publications held in the MU Libraries (Ellis Library and branch libraries). Once copied the material will be available online via ILL@MU. All copying will be done in accordance with copyright laws and guidelines.