Library Classes and Tours
The Engineering Library & Technology Commons offers the following instruction programs:
- Tours of the Library or instruction in use of library resources.
- Classroom or in-library instruction tailored to the needs of a specific class or discipline.
- Special training classes on using engineering and science databases such as Engineering Village, SciFinder Scholar, IEEE Xplore, ACM Digital Library, eBrary, or Materials Sciences Databases available through Technology Research Databases online.
- Custom Course Sourcepacks (see examples) highlighting resources for your class.
- Additional information on tours and classes