Ellis Library DigiPrint Center (Copy Service)
115 Ellis Library, Phone: 573-882-7262, FAX 573-884-5004
Please refer to the MU Libraries Hours Web page for current Digiprint hours.
Self-service copiers are available for patron use. Users can pay by cash, check or charge to a student ID.
- Letter (8.5×11) and legal (8.5 x 14) sizes
- $0.05/side for black and white
- $0.50/side for color.
- Large size ( 11 x 17)
- $0.10/side for black and white
- $1.00/side for color
- When the Digiprint Center is closed, copies can be made at the coin-operated machine available near the North Security desk for 10 cents/page.
- Fax number: 573-884-5004
- Send from Digiprint Center for $1.50/page
- Received for $0.75/page.
Faxing outside the United States:
- $7.00 for the first page and $1.50/page for additional pages.
Printing and Binding Services
- A variety of printing and binding services are available from the Digiprint Centers on campus.
- Current price list (pdf)
Equipment Available for Use
- Three-hole punch
- cutting equipment and services
Equipment for Sale
- Flash drives – $9.00
- Pens – $0.50
- Pencils – $0.10
- The Digiprint Center houses the MU Staff Association Book Sale,offering a variety of books at low cost. The books offered are donations or duplicate copies withdrawn from the Libraries collections.
- Self-service machines for scanning and printing from microfilm, microfiche, and opaque microcards are available in Special Collections.
- There is no charge to use these machines.